Make Kalamazoo X-Ray Sales your next (and last) career stop!
At Kalamazoo X-Ray Sales, we know that a solid team is the key to our success. To that end, we live by three simple principles that we believe lay the foundation of a great company, one that has been in business for 50 years and plans to stay in business another 50.
- Excellence – We believe in a workplace where every colleague does their best work everyday and encourages the same out of those around them. We believe that our level of excellence should be apparent to anyone who works with us whether they’re a client, colleague, or member of the community.
- Integrity – We believe that integrity is the foundation of a healthy workplace. We believe that operating with integrity means more than just holding true to our word, it includes treating others with respect, being honest and sincere in interactions, and holding ourselves and others accountable for doing the right thing.
- Professionalism – We believe that a professional environment is healthiest. We believe that a professional environment includes our interactions, presentation, actions, and work performance and that a professional environment is everyone’s responsibility.
At Kalamazoo X-Ray Sales, for qualified employees, we offer competitive wages, a generous benefits package, opportunity for growth and advancement, and we have colleagues located throughout our service area, so your chances of having to relocate are reduced*.
Our ideal Medical Imaging Field Service Engineer** possesses one or more of the following qualifications:
- Degree in biomedical technology with a focus on x-ray / medical imaging repair
- Biomedical training and experience through military experience
- 5+ years of experience in x-ray repair, calibration, issue diagnosis, and installation in a recognized medical / service organization or manufacturer.
Our ideal Sales Representative / Account Manager**
possesses one or more of the following qualifications:
- Education or experience as an x-ray technologist in a recognized medical organization or school
- Previous experience in selling x-ray for an established service organization or manufacturer
- Candidates who meet the qualifications above and have experience in direct sales
Those with experience in sales only may also be considered.
If you think you’d thrive in this environment and you have the qualifications listed, we want to hear from you. Please see our open positions to learn more and apply. If we do not have any open positions and you are interested in joining our team, please take a look at our Employment page
to view our curent openings and apply.
*Subject to change based on the employee handbook – delivered at the time of hire.
Proud to be recognized as a veteran-friendly employer!
Kalamazoo X-Ray Sales is recognized by the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency for being a veteran-friendly employer.
**Qualified candidates who submit their resume may be given the opportunity to apply for open positions as they become available. Job postings will list the full description of minimum and preferred qualifications for each position. The full description, depending on the position, may be more restrictive than the description posted above.