Posted on May 23, 2022 at 02:41 pm
by Kent White
Full time position, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Office Associates are primarily responsible managing the timely and accurate completion of clerical office functions, supporting superior customer service for email, phone, and walk-in customers, and general support of the administrative function of the business. Office Associates will be assigned a broad range of responsibilities concurrent with the mission of the business.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with KXS and Data Guardian customers to ensure superior customer service including adhering to set company and certification body standards for complaint resolution.
- Work with customers and staff to create and maintain service and installation schedule for KXS Service Technicians.
- Work with customers and staff to create and maintain delivery and route schedule for Drivers.
- Field emergency service calls and dispatch KXS Service Technicians with consultation of the Service Manager, Office Manager, and/or KXS General Manager.
- Assist with processing custom KXS orders by coordinating between Account Managers, the manufacturer, KXS General Manager, Office Manager, and/or client, if required.
- Assist with the purchasing process for KXS equipment and accessories including but not limited to: coordinating with Account Managers, Office Manager, and KXS General Manager on pricing/terms, ordering equipment with manufacturer, scheduling applications, and adhering to set company and certification body standards.
- Assist with the billing process for KXS and Data Guardian including but not limited to ensuring timely billing and payment, all following required, and adhering to set company and certification body standards.
- Assist with the tracking of work orders for KXS service including but not limited to timely and accurate information to Service Technicians, ensuring timely and accurate information is received from Service Technicians, information is complete and accurate for filing, and adhering to set company and certification body standards for tracking.
- Assist with the work order and route processing of Data Guardian clients and routes.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality and security of business and customer information
- General office coverage as needed including but not limited to: answering phones, filing, order processing, and back order tracking
- Special projects and responsibilities as assigned by executive management
- Detail oriented
- Excellent people and phone skills
- Strong communication skills
- Professional email communication abilities
- Computer skills including Excel and Word
- Leadership abilities
- Team player
- Ability to handle stress
- Ability to evaluate and prioritize
- Problem solving abilities and flexibility
- Positive attitude
- Function independently
- Knowledge of and experience with QuickBooks
Kalamazoo X-Ray Sales, Inc. is a local, family-owned and operated medical imaging service, sales, and supply company based in Kalamazoo, MI since its inception in 1968. Kalamazoo X-Ray Sales, Inc. is also the parent company to Data Guardian, a NAID Certified information management company founded in 2004 specializing in document destruction, scanning, and records storage and management.
As a company, we are committed to excellence, integrity, flexibility, and positivity for ourselves and our associates. If you feel you embody these traits and possess the skills required to excel in our organization, we encourage you to view our current openings.