Converting to DR workflow and productivity is easy and affordable with the CARESTREAM DRX-1 System. It features Carestream’s third-generation DRX Plus Detector – which is even faster, lighter and more reliable than our previous model. Based on the unique X-Factor platform, it simply slides into your existing X-ray systems. It’s also at the center of the DRX family – our complete line of innovative DR products.
The DRX-1 System allows you to step up to DR productivity with minimal disruption and downtime. Compared to DR room replacements, the DRX-1 requires substantially less staff training time – thanks to user familiarity with existing equipment. Plus, the system’s compact, modularcapture console is used alongside your generator console.
The result? You’ll be up and running fast with a minimized initial investment. From then on, you’ll realize greater productivity and cost savings. Moreover, you’ll extend the life of your conventional X-ray equipment by using it for DR image capture – and the wireless DRX Plus detectors makes it easy.
The system is available with your choice of detector. Choose the DRX Plus 3543 Detector, which uses a Gadolinium (GOS) Scintillator for general radiography imaging. Or select the DRX Plus 3543C Detector or smaller-format 2530C Detector, which uses a Cesium (CSI) Scintillator for dose-sensitive applications, such as pediatrics, with increased DQE and MTF.
The CARESTREAM DRX-1 System is designed to help optimize the imaging equipment you’re using right now.
It’s compatible with any X-ray system that uses ISO 4090-compliant, 35 x 43 cm cassettes – so there’s no need to modify your generator or Bucky, discard your wall stand or table, replace your grids or radically alter your procedures. And, the DRX-1 System can be installed in your exam room in just one day.
• The DRX Plus Detector wirelessly transmits digital images to your capture console.
• Images are ready for immediate viewing and manipulation.
• From the console, images can be quickly forwarded to a printer, PACS archive and other network destinations.
• The detector’s light weight and wireless operation provide convenient handling and excellent positioning flexibility.
• The DRX Plus 3543 Detector uses a Gadolinium (GOS) Scintillator for general radiography imaging, while the DRX Plus 3543C Detector's Cesium (CsI) Scintillator is ideal for pediatrics and other dose-sensitive applications.
• The small-format DRX 2530C Detector is ideal for orthopaedic tabletop applications.