- Uses Eclipse image processing to deliver extraordinary image quality with consistent presentation.
- Provides one unified image, no need for manual stitching or manipulation of the image due to patient movement.
- Allows for more accurate measurements and a higher degree of assurance in treatment planning.
- Minimizes patient discomfort with a shorter hold time and quicker acquisition of images.
- Reduces does by using a single exposure vs. two or three.
The DRX-LC Detector is available for use with these Carestream Image-Capture systems:
- DRX-Evolution Plus
- DRX-1 System (in-room retrofit)
- Simplifies workflow and set up time as images are acquired with one exposure.
- Provides full preview of image in less than a minute to shorten exam time.
- Speeds exam times and frees up the exam room faster allowing more patients to be imaged.
Additional Components Include:
- Mobile Detector Transformer Holder or Wall-mount Detector Transform Holder*
- Weight Cap*
- Radiopaque Measuring Ruler*
*options - sold separately