The DCChoice is an affordable, cost effective flat-panel digital x-ray system that requires considerably less space than bulky CCD systems.
The flat-panel detector is housed in our slim design wall stand with a depth of only 12.25 inches. The side mounted patient hand grips aide patient stabilization.
A floor-wall / floor-ceiling tube stand with electromagnetic locks and angulating tube arm make image acquisition easy and efficient.
Key benefits of the Universal DC Choice include:
DelWorks Acquisition Station Hardware
|- Dell Optiplex 780 Small Form Factor Computer with Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz, 4GB RAM, weight 15 lbs. (6.80 kg), keyboard and mouse
- 19" touch screen, flat-panel display, weight 18.74 lbs. (8.5 kg). Rotates 90 degrees landscape/vertical. Approved for medical use, complies with international medical safety and emission standards (CE, UL,EN, etc.)
- Active screen diagonal 19 in. (483 mm); width 14.80 in. (376 mm); height 11.85 in. (301 mm)
- Pixel pitch 0.294 mm, 16.8 million colors
DelWorks DR Detector Toshiba FDX4343R
|- Cesium Iodide (CsI) Scintillator with Amorphous Silicon (a-Si) Photodiode
- 17" x 17" detector size (512 x 495 x 43mm), 16.9 x 17.3 inch active area
- 143um pixel size
- 9 megapixel (3,008 x 3,072 pixels), 3.5 lp/mm
- 6 second cycle time (Shot to shot)
- MTF (2.0 lp/mm, 70 kVp, 1x1) 30% typ., DQE (0), Quantum-Limited >70%
- Operating temperature +50° F to +95° F
- 14 bit A/D conversion
- 16 bit digital output (1000 Base-T)
- External X-Ray synchronization control (using included external synchronization device